Friday, January 2, 2009

Dream Chamber Field Report 1 : Christmas Night

around Christmas eve in 2008 ago, i have a very interesting dream
it's about my ex. i finaly dreamt about her in the second time.

i dont realy remember the whole story.
but i will tell the sensation of the dream.
it's about me and my work in office.
i dunno what will happen to my work world,
but it seems that monsters coming inside my rough office.
they keep coming, but i could still handle them,
even it appears that my bos is fall in panic.


after finishing the work things,
i go out from the office, and i found my self in a mini market's parking lot.

she's there.

she had finished shopping with her mother and reach me.
after a few nothingless talk, she calls a becak
(becak is a local transportation.
if you want to know what is it like, you better use search engine.
cuz i dont have time for explanation)
then she sit on the becak with her shopping bags.
then she take a look to me

by judging her expression, it appears that she realy wish me to hop in with her.
then she ask me "would you sit here with me?"

i think there's nothing wrong with sitting with my ex in becak,
so i hop in and sit beside her.
and.. the weather is very peaceful.
then the becak brought us out from the parking lot.

==============================================

i dunno what it means.
if someone know about the meaning of this interesting dream,
please leave a comment, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment