Friday, January 2, 2009

About Me : I'm Kaizer Ouen






about the name :
My name is.. well.. you can call me Ouen.
actualy that is not my real name. Ouen is from Owen. Michael Owen.
i love Michael Owen the soccer player from England. and i made him as my internet name.

and Kaizer is from the PSX Game, Breath of Fire 4.
Kaizer Dragon.
I never liked dragon, because in my religion, dragon is symbol of devil.
but this dragon, Kaizer, i think he is something, so, he is an ecceptional.



===========================================================

I'm from Indonesian, but because in this 3 days i've been watchin Beast Wars and Beast Machines eps in Youtube.com, the languange influence me. and i'm speaking English almost everywhere now. lol.

so, if i said something funny in English, please be understand, because this language is transformed a few in my country, like English medhok, Javaneesse English.
it sounded weird ya know, when people talking English with Javanesse accent.

===========================================================

anyway, i think that is enough for the introduction for my self, so, ....
like Blackarachnia said to Jetstorm .. "shall we dance?"

No comments:

Post a Comment