Saturday, January 3, 2009

Healthy Lifestyle : Tips I found in Internet, about Smoking

I must admit, I'm a smoker. but not often.
i smoke rarely, only smoke when :
1. i need to let go of something i dont want to let go
2. i feel like crying (sometimes, i couldnt cry and smoke my problem away with smoking)
3. i'm alone, and lonely
4. nothing to do, like, in a bus, on long trip, i couldn't sleep

but then i saw This Picture in internet



i'll stop smoking.
those cigarette, i'll never buy again.

they said that petai (somekind of vegetable fruit from my country)
have a nutrition that human need to stop smoking.

this is Petai Beans.
interest anyone?
it might be stink, but it's delicious.
and, it have many good effects esspecialy calciums



=========to be continue

No comments:

Post a Comment