Friday, January 2, 2009

Dream Chamber Field Report 2 : New Year Eve!! and.. guess what? it's my EX again..!!

awww...... what do you want from me?
whenever i get you, you hit me with frying pan,
so i leave you. but you calling me back!
then i come back. but you doing no different than before, you shoo me!
so i leave. but then you said that you missed those times!

what do you want??
ok, it was my fault at the begining,
but enough is enough, ok girl?
ok ... i dream again about you.

========================================

she just appears in a part of the whole dream.
but the small part is the only part that i can remember until now.

----------------------------------------------------------

im in a warung (a local very mini mini market. dont have time to explanation again. if you wonder about this, better you go ask Mr Google.), picking some snack.
(ya know, snacks in warung is only a thousand rupiah, but they just air. i should be picky)
and, behind me, a couple of youngsters come by to the same warung.
what suprise me is, ...

she : my ex
he : MY SELF!!

I SAW MY OWN SELF!!
they are couple. very close.

----------------------------------------------------

well, in my own speculation, this dream means..
(i hope i was wrong.)

she still wants me.

the fact is, now she already have a new Boyfried i mean, boyfriend.
but with a dream like that, would it be that ..
1. she still love me, and remember me
2. she trying to love her new BF as my succesor, i mean, she think that her new BF as me

well... i dunno.. what can i do?
i only can do speculation, she never told me truth.
she always hiding something for herself.
and that thing is what making us break.

No comments:

Post a Comment